[asterisk-users] Realtime LDAP passwords

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:07:10 CDT 2009

It also depends where you are registering your users. If merely using
Asterisk for a media server, do the auth via LDAP in Kamailio, which
will just use the userPassword attribute (or however the Kamailio LDAP
module binds to check auth or what you script it to do) then a normal
password change will do.

Sent from my mobile device

http://www.suretecsystems.com/services/openldap/