[asterisk-users] RES: SIP Response 181 - Is it possible in Asteri sk?

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Tue Jun 2 10:56:58 CDT 2009

Marco Cordeiro schrieb:

> Sorry about my ignorance, but what would be IIRC Asterisk Trunk? Where could
> I find info about it?

IIRC = "If I remember correctly".

Asterisk trunk is the bleeding-edge development version of Asterisk.
See "How source code is organized" at
http://www.asterisk.org/developers/getting-started
and "Get the source" at
http://www.asterisk.org/developers/get-source

    Philipp Kempgen
--
AMOOMA GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied  ->  http://www.amooma.de
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer, Handelsregister: Neuwied B14998