[asterisk-users] Update: Looks like Nufone is finally dead and out of business

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Mon Jun 1 22:46:45 CDT 2009

On Monday 01 June 2009 18:40:16 Justin Newman wrote:
> Another one bites the dust: Looks like Nufone is finally dead and out of
> business.
>
> I heard they may be selling some of their software, name, and other items
> to another company, but that it probably won't happen.

More on Jeremy's blog:
http://www.jeremy-mcnamara.com/2009/03/31/how-the-hell-happened-to-nufone/

Their fate was sealed when Jeremy threw up his hands in frustration and left.
Since he was the only one able to ever diagnose and fix problems, it was just
a matter of time after that occurrence till the business would shut down.  At
the time Jeremy left, I was not aware and kept giving them more time to fix my
numbers.  After 45 days (these aren't production numbers, just toll-frees I
have for fun!), I gave up and moved the remainders to Binfone.

--
Tilghman