No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

hangup commands.

(As far as I can tell, those freezes occurred after network breakdown (VPN
or ethernet link between 2 LAN switches).
So at this point, I would say I can't do much to keep those network
breakdown to happen).

So, which tools are available to automatically detect that SIP channels are
up without but no RTP media is flowing in or from them ?

Regards

--00c09f8de845835a24048e7bc15c

--00c09f8de845835a24048e7bc15c--