No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

device somewhere in your communication path, and since voice is picked up as
DTMF, some device is also set to listen for inband DTMF.

What is the origination source of incoming calls to your system?

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

On 2010-07-08 4:24 PM, "das sandesh" <sandesh440 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

We have few systems with asterisk 1.4.22.1 and we use sip trunking for them
not PRI's, one of our system is giving a problem of dtmf (rfc2833), like
when we dial the number that have IVR and enter the extension or access
code, it some time takes it and some times does'nt recognize the digits
dialled. We also tried auto and info for dtmf but could not get the dtmf to
work reliably, can any one share your thoughts on this, also asterisk
version should not be a problem as we have other servers with same version
and dtmf work good.......Aslo since we also use g729 for some extensions we
did not inband....

Also recently we got one more issue in this server, that as we talk on the
phone randomly we get redial dtmf tones during the conversation, this
suddenly started happening as this was good few months back........I tried
researching but could not find any ideas in regards to why this tones are
coming into picture......I really appreciate if anyone can share their
thoughts in regards to this......

Thank you very much

Regards
Sandesh

--0016e649c74656eac3048ae65222

 device somewhere in your communication path, and since voice is picked up =
as DTMF, some device is also set to listen for inband DTMF.</p>
 &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:sandesh440 at gmail.com">sandesh440 at gmail.com</a>&gt; w=
se sip trunking for them not PRI&#39;s, one of our system is giving a probl=
em of dtmf (rfc2833), like when we dial the number that have IVR and enter =
the extension or access code, it some time takes it and some times does&#39=
;nt recognize the digits dialled. We also tried auto and info for dtmf but =
could not get the dtmf to work reliably, can any one share your thoughts on=
 this, also asterisk version should not be a problem as we have other serve=
rs with same version and dtmf work good.......Aslo since we also use g729 f=
or some extensions we did not inband....<br>

the phone randomly we get redial dtmf tones during the conversation, this s=
uddenly started happening as this was good few months back........I tried r=
esearching but could not find any ideas in regards to why this tones are co=
ming into picture......I really appreciate if anyone can share their though=
ts in regards to this......<br>

r>