No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

there are still a few around here!!) , insert a coin, call any of my
fantasy-numbers and get connected.

Here in Austria we have a "open numbering plan". Only restriction is
that the number of digits has to be <15 AFAIK.
Dialing starts either after the 15th digit entered or after some timeout
after entering the last digit. (Or with "modern" phones or cellphones:
first enter your number and then take the receiver off the hook)

>> And why would nic.at (the "owner" of our .at TLD) offer the possibility
>> to register a "e164 domain specific Nameserver" to answer
>> subdomain-requests for your number if it would violate ENUM standards? I
>> don't think that they're not knowing what they do....
>>

> Don't rely on it. :-)
With that, I agree with you!