No subject

Sun Jul 19 19:54:31 CDT 2009

What am I doing wrong?
--
Best Regards,
James Mutuku Ndeti
Agile Systems Limited
+254722490994
www.agile.co.ke
mutuku.wordpress.com

Has your organization implemented a customer relationship management
(CRM)system? visit http://www.agile.co.ke/crm.php and find out how our CRM
can help you achieve better customer satisfaction and sales

--00163641781f61356e0472a6f49a

Hellos,<br><br>I know this might be an easy one but either way I am stuck..=
.I need to execute asterisk cli commands using php agi and get the output v=
ia the same script.<br><br>How to I execute let&#39;s say &quot;show hints&=
quot; and get the output back to the script? I have tried <br>
 &gt;&gt; 200 result=3D-2<br>AGI Rx &lt;&lt; VERBOSE &quot;EXEC show hints=
=A0 returned -2&quot; 1<br>
AGI Tx &gt;&gt; 200 result=3D1<br><br clear=3D"all">From My understanding -=
2 means &quot;failure to find application&quot;<br><br>What am I doing wron=
br>
 your organization implemented a customer relationship management (CRM)syst=
em? visit <a href=3D"http://www.agile.co.ke/crm.php">http://www.agile.co.ke=
/crm.php</a> and find out how our CRM can help you achieve better customer =
satisfaction and sales<br>

--00163641781f61356e0472a6f49a--