[asterisk-users] Not getting inbound CallerID name on Asterisk

D Tucny d at tucny.com
Fri Jul 31 14:21:32 CDT 2009

Looking at the code, asterisk doesn't know how to handle RPID in an INFO
message, so it just responds with an OK and goes on with it's business...
The fact that the message has the name of the called party, rather than the
calling party probably wouldn't help even if Asterisk did understand it... I
would have expected you to at least get 'pending' through as the name
though...