[asterisk-users] DAHDI - analogue, not seeing ringing (UK)

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Fri Jul 31 07:25:53 CDT 2009

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:

> Gordon,
>
> Cast your mind back as I had a similar issue ... changing the cable sorted it for me!

Cursiously enough, I thought about that - but these were 2 brand new
cables out of packets and I did check to see that they only had 2 wires
connected at both ends. But I'll get the chaps on-site to check it again
and see what they say.

Still at a loss as to what a 4-wires cable does. Are there more than 2
pins connected at the TDM card end?

Thanks,

Gordon