[asterisk-users] asterisk users

harry R rhm.noa101 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 06:37:33 CDT 2009

Hi jonathan

thx for the tips but with your solution the user can only log from one
computer. .
I thinks your solution may be usefull if the user use a physical phone but
if he use a softphone he became dependent of the IP adress. :-(
but I may have another way : get informations from asterisk database
'astdb'. I notice that every soft or physical phone registred on the
asterisk server are referenced there.

Harry