[asterisk-users] outbound calls not reaching vitelity

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Tue Jul 28 13:49:54 CDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 13:33 -0500, Tom Poe wrote:
> Any vitelity customers with pbxinaflash boxes?  I'm able to call
> in-house, but failing to make outbound calls.  My assigned server at
> vitelity is not reachable.  I can ping to my ISP OK.
> Any help appreciated.  Such as actually how to make email contact with
> support at vitelity.  They're not responding.
> Thanks, Tom
<snip>
I'm not using pbxinaflash but I am using Vitelity and have had no
problems at all - in fact very happy with them.  They should have given
you a management portal for your account probably portal.vitelity.net.
In there, there is an option to open a trouble ticket.  Hope this helps
- John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation