[asterisk-users] Meetme Enter/Leave Sounds

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Tue Jul 28 05:52:26 CDT 2009

Hello,

i´ve a question about the Meetme Options. How could i play a enter and
leave sound but without recording the user name first. I just want
something like "User joined conference" and a "User leaved".

With the i or I Option i have to record the name first.

Is there any way of doing this? As i can see in the Meetme help the
background agi couldnt be used on non dahdi channel which i will have on
this server cause there is no direct ISDN link, just SIP.

iam using asterisk 1.6.1.1

best regards
steve