[asterisk-users] Inquiry:Asterisk "*" character dialing for IN service

hadi motamedi motamedi24 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 03:52:05 CDT 2009

Dear All
Can you please let us know how we can modify our outgoing extension routing
such that our subs can dial as "*21" for reaching to IN services . Please
find below our current item for outgoing dialing , as the followings :
"
[line-outgoing]
exten => _X.,1,macro(dialuser,Zap/g1/${EXTEN},${EXTEN})
"
At now , as you see , we are sending all of the subs dialed digits to the
peer side . Please let us know how we can modify the above line to include
for the case that our subs dials as "*21" and we still want to route it to
the peer side as well .
Regards
H.Motamedi