[asterisk-users] Inquiry:Asterisk Inter digit delay

hadi motamedi motamedi24 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 00:01:59 CDT 2009

Dear All
Can you please let us know how we can modify our Asterisk inter digit delay
? Actually , our subs dials his intended numbers with some delay in between
entering the digits sequentially . It seems that our Asterisk pbx will wait
for about 2 seconds and if no extra digits are to be entered then he will
decide on routing the dialed number or play the related anouncement . For
our current application , it seems that this amount of delay is a little bit
small and so please let us know how we can incraese this amount of delay to
say 4 seconds .
Looking for your reply
Regards
H.Motamedi