[asterisk-users] Asterisk core dumps files

Gustavo A Gonzalez ggonzalez at despegar.com
Mon Jul 27 11:28:59 CDT 2009

Hello all! Im running asterisk 1.4.23 and sometimes it crashes. Because I
need to look for what asterisk crashes I run asterisk with option  '-g' for
debugging purpose. When I search for core files in filesystem nothing
happend and I have not generated core files. Which is the way to know if
asterisk are generating core dump files? And Which is the directory where it
saves them? Is necessary to recompile asterisk with some extra  option?
Thanks for any idea.

Cheers!