[asterisk-users] MeetMe time doesn't show up in CDRs?

Scott Gifford sgifford at suspectclass.com
Sun Jul 26 00:50:03 CDT 2009

Hello,

I'm working on some dialplan rules to pull multiple users into a
conference call.  I have some fairly straightforward rules which start
up a new MeetMe conference, allow escape with the * key to invite more
users, then use a features.conf sequence to bring the new user into
the conference with ChannelRedirect.

The problem I'm running into is the time in the MeetMe conference
doesn't seem to show up in the CDRs anywhere.

I tried creating the MeetMe conference, bringing one user in, bring
another in, then keeping the conference open for 4 more minutes.  I
ended up with 4 CDR entries.  None of the times is anywhere near 4
minutes; they don't even add up to 4 minutes.

Any idea how I can get that time to show up in a CDR entry, or any
details of how CDRs should work with MeetMe and ChannelRedirect?

Here are my 4 CDR entries:

    calldate=2009-07-26 01:05:32
      clid="PPI/SWG" <SWG>
      src=SWG
      dst=*
      dcontext=cob-meetme-escape
      channel=SIP/SWG-c80008c0
      dstchannel=Local/92345678 at callout-d564,1
      lastapp=Dial
      lastdata=Local/92345678 at callout||g
      duration=20
      billsec=3
      uniqueid=1248584732.888

    calldate=2009-07-26 01:05:39
      clid="PPI/SWG" <SWG>
      src=SWG
      dst=92345678
      dcontext=callout
      channel=Local/92345678 at callout-d564,2
      dstchannel=Zap/24-1
      lastapp=Dial
      lastdata=Zap/G0/92345678|30|W
      duration=10
      billsec=0
      uniqueid=1248584739.891

    calldate=2009-07-26 01:05:52
      clid="PPI/SWG" <SWG>
      src=SWG
      dst=*
      dcontext=cob-meetme-escape
      channel=SIP/SWG-c80008c0
      dstchannel=Local/91234567 at callout-fc48,1
      lastapp=Dial
      lastdata=Local/91234567 at callout||g
      duration=37
      billsec=20
      uniqueid=1248584732.888

    calldate=2009-07-26 01:06:00
      clid="PPI/SWG" <SWG>
      src=SWG
      dst=91234567
      dcontext=callout
      channel=Local/91234567 at callout-fc48,2
      dstchannel=Zap/23-1
      lastapp=Dial
      lastdata=Zap/G0/91234567|30|W
      duration=9
      billsec=0
      uniqueid=1248584760.896

My dialplan rules look like this; I come in to cob-meetme from an
extension earlier in the plan, with MY_ACCOUNTCODE and COB_CONFNO
already set.  The callout context places an outgoing call.

    [cob-meetme]
    exten => _XXX,1,Answer
    exten => _XXX,n,Set(CDR(accountcode)=${MY_ACCOUNTCODE})
    exten => _XXX,n,Set(MEETME_EXIT_CONTEXT=cob-meetme-escape)
    exten => _XXX,n,MeetMe(${EXTEN},d1qMX)
    exten => _XXX,n,Hangup

    [cob-meetme-escape]
    exten => *,1,Set(CDR(accountcode)=${MY_ACCOUNTCODE})
    exten => *,n,Read(DEST,,0,,1,0)
    exten => *,n,Set(DYNAMIC_FEATURES=cob-join#cob-nojoin)
    exten => *,n,Dial(Local/${DEST}@callout,,g)
    exten => *,n,Set(DYNAMIC_FEATURES=)
    exten => *,n,Goto(cob-meetme,${COB_CONFNO},1)

    [macro-cob-join]
    exten => s,1,Set(CDR(accountcode)=${MY_ACCOUNTCODE})
    exten => s,n,ChannelRedirect(${BRIDGEPEER},cob-meetme,${COB_CONFNO},2)

    [macro-cob-nojoin]
    exten => s,1,Set(CDR(accountcode)=${MY_ACCOUNTCODE})
    exten => s,n,SoftHangup(${BRIDGEPEER})

I have these in features.conf and enabled in the dialplan:

    cob-join   => *33,self/both,Macro,cob-join
    cob-nojoin => *34,self/both,Macro,cob-nojoin

Thanks!

---Scott.