[asterisk-users] Inquiry abount Asterisk "extensions.conf"

hadi motamedi motamedi24 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 23:05:19 CDT 2009

Dear John
The peer switch is Huawei switch and we need this functionality as we
support ISDN PRI but it supports for V5 interface . So another softswitch is
functioning between us . The peer side expects to receive the subscriber
dialed digits one-by-one as he sees us as an access equipment (not just an
PBX) .
Regards
H.Motamedi

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 12:53 PM, John Novack <jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org