[asterisk-users] MeetMe Options Enter Leave Sound

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Fri Jul 24 08:30:34 CDT 2009

Hello,

i´ve a question about the Meetme Options. How could i play a enter and
leave sound but without recording the user name first. I just want a
User joined conferenc and a user leaved.

With the i or I Option i have to record the name first.

Is there any way of doing this? As i can see in the Meetme help the
background agi couldnt be used on non dahdi channel which i will have on
this server cause there is no direct Pri link, just SIP.

iam using asterisk 1.6.1.1

best regards
steve

Für weitere Fragen stehen wir gerne unter voip at sil.at oder