[asterisk-users] odd behaviour with AGI and dial agent

Keiron Liddle keiron.liddle at gsvisionint.com
Thu Jul 23 23:09:25 CDT 2009

Yes I have monitored it on the CLI and everything appears to work
correctly but something is going wrong internally.

I tried it with a php agi and it does work properly, so I guess it could
be something to do with the fastagi. Even though the script is simple
(at the moment) I would prefer to be able to use fastagi as the
information is on another computer.

By the way I am using asterisk 1.6.1