[asterisk-users] Analog FXO or IAX DIDS for new facility?

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 10:18:37 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 5:08 PM, Danny Nicholas<danny at debsinc.com> wrote:
> My .02 - IAX may not be an option and is probably not a good one if it is.
> It requires a good bit of overhead to work reliably and well.  You won't go
> wrong using SIP DID's, but if you use Analog FXO, I'd go for an 8 or 16 port
<snip>

I second what Danny said, go for SIP DID, there are many good
providers and you could even have local DID in different countires if
that made it easier for your correspondents. There are IAX providers
too , though if you have a compelling reason to use IAX. Go with a
solid, long running company on the DIDs.

/r