[asterisk-users] Callin Numbers.

Catalin S. jonsonplayer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:41:05 CDT 2009

Hello sorry for earlier message, I push send before write something.
Anyway I tried that sites and also lowratevoip.com.
All gives me the follwing message:

"Sorry – at this moment there are no VoIP-In numbers available for
your country (yet). We will inform you as soon as there are (new)
numbers available for your region.

Click to go back."

Do you have some tested sites please? Thank you.