[asterisk-users] Callin Numbers.

Geoff Lane geoff at gjctech.co.uk
Wed Jul 22 06:41:02 CDT 2009

On Wednesday, July 22, 2009, Catalin S. wrote:

> I lookin' for a call in number from UK or USA. Can somebody offers
> me a peering for this or specify any sip provider that offers this
> thing?

There are several providers who offer UK or US regional geographical
numbers for little or no cost if you only use them inbound. For
example, I have UK geographicals from Sipgate
(http://www.sipgate.co.uk/user/index.php) and VoipCheap
(http://www.voipcheap.com/en/index.html - *not voipcheap.co.uk*). The
latter, I had to install their client to a Windows host and inspect
the configuration to obtain the info necessary to connect my Asterisk
server. However, those are only examples and there are a lot more to
be found if you look around.

HTH,

--
Geoff