[asterisk-users] Free Fax for Asterisk -- benchfax utility hangs.

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Jul 21 16:00:03 CDT 2009

Barry L. Kline wrote:

> Is there a newer version of this software and can anyone give me an
> indication if they, too, have had this problem and what they did to get
> past it.

No, version 1.0.7 is the latest version of benchfax. The program takes
steps to handle the problems that occur when the tests cannot be
performed on a particular CPU, but apparently in this case those
measures are not triggered.

You say it has stopped at different points as you've run different
tests; can you verify that? If it always stops at 'nocona', that would
mean one particular type of problem, but if it stops at various
different places, then that would point to something very different.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com