[asterisk-users] astmanproxy?

James Green james.green at mjog.com
Tue Jul 21 09:15:43 CDT 2009

Hi,

We currently fire multiple HTTP requests (via multi-curl) to the AJAM
interface in order to place calls. We are finding Asterisk has it's
limits however, and I've found astmanproxy recommended for helping
maintain the connections. This would prove particularly useful with
multiple servers of course.

However, in testing astmanproxy crashes with buffer overflows.

This leads to the inevitable question: Is astmanproxy still recommended
for use or are we missing some knowledge here?

Platform is 64 bit Intel, Ubuntu 9.04, Asterisk 1.6 with latest trunk of
astmanproxy from github.

Thanks,

James