[asterisk-users] Realtime difference sipusers sippeers

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Tue Jul 21 04:16:56 CDT 2009

Hi Thomas

RealTime combines sipusers and sippeers into one table sip (just noticed
the site has updated it to sip_buddies...) and then you can specify what
each entry is with the type column. Personally, all the ones in my
system end up as friends (both users and peers).

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+RealTime+Sip

As for the difference:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+SIP+user+vs+peer

Ish