[asterisk-users] queues load balancing

Geraint Lee geraint at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 06:54:45 CDT 2009

Take a look at:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+Random

You should be able to do what you want with this, it obviously won't take in
to account the actual amount of people still in the queue (for example if
someone hangs up while on hold). I'm sure there'd be a way of integrating
this in to it using some different functions, but for a quick fix random
will do just fine.

Cheers