[asterisk-users] How do I create an IVR/Dial Group that worksproperly?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 02:48:41 CDT 2009

On 19/07/09 04:50, Maxi Belino wrote:
<snip />

>     It get's really hard to to try and deal with all the possibilities
>     reliably.
>
>     IMHO, the "Destination" field *should* contain simply the number of the
>     destination ext. of the call; as it rightly does when digits are
>     actually dialled by the caller. Why it doesn't when the call is
>     generated by the dialplan IVR is just plain inconsistent.
>
>     Alan
>
> Hi Alan,
>
> did you find the way to solve this issue?
>
> regards,
> Maxi

Unfortunately no.

The more I think about this, the more I think it is a bug.

I mailed the asterisk-dev list to see what they think about it, but I
haven't seen *any* posts appear on it since Friday so I wonder if it is
currently unavailable or something. I will try again later today.

Also, if you discover anything do please reply to this thread.

Al