[asterisk-users] perhaps libpri issue (thought it was a dahdi issue )

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Sat Jul 18 11:05:51 CDT 2009

I am current running on a production system
zaptel 1.4.12.1
libxpri 1.4.1
asterisk 1.4.25

The above configuration works.

I tried to update to dahdi 2.2.0, libpri 1.4.7 and asterisk 1.4.25
This did not work. calls came in but not out. I dropped back to the
initial configuration.

Today, I dried only updating libpri on the original configuration.
I removed /usr/lib/libpri* installed libpri 1.4.7, recompiled asterisk
1.4.25
and incoming calls worked and outgoing calls gives me the same error I got
at my last upgrade attempt.

    -- Called g1/317XXXXXXX
    -- Channel 0/18, span 1 got hangup, cause 99
    -- Hungup 'Zap/18-1'
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)

I again removed /usr/lib/libpri* , reinstalled libpri 1.4.1, recompiled
asterisk
and everything worked again.

What might me the issue here???? I originally thought it was a dahdi
issue but
it appears to be a libpri issue.

What to do?

Jerry