[asterisk-users] Latest chan_mobile

Sasa Bobek sasa.bobek.hr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 09:57:29 CDT 2009

In general, I found it hard to get chan_mobile working straight out of the
box, and although there is a great effort to make it so, phone manufacturers
are not helping by making command sets and BT implementations different from
device to device, SW version to SW version.  Elastix seems to have the most
trouble free implementation out there and has certainly saved me a lot of
time and money and I recommend you give it a go, before banging your head
over code.  You can check the buglist on Digium for further info or the list
of compatible phones on voip-info.org, but it may be a USB dongle issue as
well (CSR seems to be the safest bet after they fixed the error log flood).

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Carlos Ruiz Diaz <carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com