[asterisk-users] Asterisk to PBX

logan logan04x at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 23:47:32 CDT 2009

Hi,

I'm an absolute newbie and wanted to know the following.

I want to have a setup where I have a PSTN line connected to my
Asterisk box and want to know if it is possible to make more than one
simultaneous outbound call through that VoIP gateway? Can Asterisk do
this magic of concurrent calls on one PSTN line?? If I put it in other
words then can I receive more than one simultaneous call on a PSTN
number through Asterisk (the dialplan would forward those calls to
different extensions) and the phone line still be able to receive more
calls?

Do I need some special hardware for the above or a simple SIPURA3000
would be good enough?

Please pardon me if this is not the correct list for this question.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Hitesh