[asterisk-users] 2 Problems with 1.6.2

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Fri Jul 17 17:00:54 CDT 2009

At 01:09 PM 7/17/2009, you wrote:
>Sorry, that's the most frequent problem that people have with MWI in 1.6, so
>it was worth mentioning.  I would suggest that you file a bug report on
>https://issues.asterisk.org.  It would be helpful if you would include SIP
>debug output for both a machine that is working, as well as a machine that is
>not working.

No problem, I thought I'd read it or at least skimmed it, it's a
small system, 3 POTS lines and 2 SIP numbers coming in, 3 SIP
providers for outgoing calls, 3 Aastra 480i-CT handsets. We probably
get 20 calls on a busy day and don't make many going out. Other than
the POTs lines I spend under $10/month on phone calls and all
outgoing calls use SIP.  I'd compare with a working system, but being
the brave foolish sort, once 1.6.2 seemed to be mostly working the
machine with 1.2 minus it's memory and HD went off to be recycled.

Ira