[asterisk-users] 800 number portability

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Thu Jul 16 17:14:40 CDT 2009

Changing toll-free RespOrgs (Responsible Organizations) is different from
number portability.

That said, the owner of a toll-free number has the right to change RespOrgs,
so the question is "Who is the owner?"

Has your customer been buying simple toll-free service and owned the number
all along, or are they buying some sort of enhanced service and the provider
owns the number?

--Don

Don Kelly

PCF Corp