[asterisk-users] PRI hunt group

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Thu Jul 16 14:30:43 CDT 2009

Looks like the caller ID gets lost when you forward. Normally if you do a
"simple forward" using central office features, the caller ID will be the
calling party's number. If you're using a PBX (or something that looks like
one) the PBX does a hook-flash, makes a call to your PRI DID and you see the
number of the line doing the forwarding. As someone pointed out earlier,
port it if you can.

--Don

  _____