[asterisk-users] PRI hunt group

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Wed Jul 15 18:21:01 CDT 2009

"Rollover" or "hunting" is generally the default on PRIs. It sounds like
Gondar's concern is with a specific DID number (Do multiple calls to other
DID numbers work OK?). I'd wonder about a couple things:

Are people dialing '5551234' directly, or are calls being forwarded to that
number? Some call-forwarding schemes will only forward one call at a time,
giving other callers a busy signal.

Are you sure that calls to '5551234' aren't being alerted on more than one
channel and your Asterisk configuration is presenting the busy?

--Don

Don Kelly

PCF Corp
People Come First