[asterisk-users] Queue wrapuptime as Global option

Darrin Henshaw darrin.asterisk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 14:50:49 CDT 2009

Hello,

The call center I manage previously had almost all calls entering a
single queue. In order to differentiate the calls to the techs we set
the callerid name based on the caller id number offered to us.
Basically, it was a gosubif the callerid number matches this, and in
the sub we set the callerid name to a certain value.

We've been slowly moving some clients into separate queues within
queues.conf, for ease of reporting and to differentiate between the
level of calls. However, one side effect of this is that it looks like
the wrapuptime is not shared between queues, for example:

1.	Mr. A Technician takes a call from Company A, he solves the users
issue and hangs up the call.
2.	If there is acall in the queue from Company B, and it's a separate
queue within Asterisk. It’s possible for this call to be offered to
Mr. A Technician immediately, without giving them a chance to finish
off any tasks for the previous call.

My question is does anyone know of a way to make wrapuptime a global
option across all queues? Or some other method of giving my techs a
chance to finish any tasks related to the previous call. Thanks.

Running Asterisk 1.4.25, on CentOS 4.7, with DAHDI 2.1.0.4.