[asterisk-users] Why CDR is recording dst value = h?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jul 15 07:50:52 CDT 2009

It is not a personal attack.  It is a statement about the appearance
that your manner of formulating your follow-up creates, intentionally
or otherwise.

"Experts" do not like being prodded; and take a critical view of
rhetorical manipulation techniques designed to appeal to their baser
tendencies (e.g. ego, competition, proving that they can do something).

--
Sent from mobile device