[asterisk-users] Call Parking timeout fails

Jonathan Thurman jthurman42 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 17:50:12 CDT 2009

This was fixed in the 1.6.1 SVN, and I would guess that it was also fixed in
the 1.6.0.

SVN log:

r189951 | russell | 2009-04-22 11:56:43 -0500 (Wed, 22 Apr 2009) | 2 lines

Fix call parking callback. Pipes -> Commas.

You will have to create a patch against the 1.6.0 source, but you could
start by looking at the patch in this issue:

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=15162

Please note again that that patch was against 1.6.1.0.

-Jonathan