[asterisk-users] How to count Parked calls?

Faheem faheem_imt at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 03:31:01 CDT 2009

Hey All,

I am working on a SIP Call bridging application. Every time I receive a incoming call in Asteriskserver1 my AGI should alert to AsteriskServer2 and AsteriskServer2 should callback to AsteriskServer1 and call should be bridged on specified extension.
(making call in this way is customer requirement)

Every time I receive a call in AsteriskServer1, I Park the call and through AGI, AsteriskServer2 callback to AsteriskServer1 with parked extension.

My actual problem is, I can't maintain the record of Parked calls, View Parked Calls in dialplan. Is there any way to count or track the ParkedCalls() in the dialplan??

Through Asterisk CLI I can see the parked calls but I need to count the calls in dialplan.

Muhamamd Faheem