[asterisk-users] How to Change size of CDR(accountcode) variable?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Jul 13 02:58:32 CDT 2009

Zeeshan Zakaria wrote:

> I've just found out that CDR(accountcode) variable can only be 20
> characters long, doesn't matter what size the MySQL column has for it.
>
> I need to increase it to at least 30 characters. Any idea how this can
> be accomplished?

You will have to go in the source code and change it.  Go into
asterisk-x.y.zz.?/include/asterisk/cdr.h:

#define AST_MAX_ACCOUNT_CODE            20

Then recompile the entire source tree.

If you didn't install from source, you're out of luck.

If you don't want to modify the source, you're out of luck.

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems