[asterisk-users] ooh323 and h323

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 18:17:46 CDT 2009

About h323 (not ooh323):

I succeed to compile and now the h323 channel under asterisk contains file, look like it become avaibale.

Also I am now able to telnet the ip_address 1720 (which means the h323 port is listening).

Tonight did not get time to test, but tell me: what u were not able to make it work exactly? Which part?

Regards
Bilal