[asterisk-users] setting up phones

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Jul 10 15:19:52 CDT 2009

I don't use Asterisk-GUI but the general idea of a GUI is so you don't have
to modify files by hand.  You use the graphical user interface to generate
the entries you need.

If you are using a GUI then don't touch the files.

Just download EVB (Easy Vox Box) and use the GUI.

If you want to mess with the conf files then download the source and compile
it for a vanilla, non-gui installation.

Pick one or the other until you know what you are doing.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro

--
Thanks,