[asterisk-users] Dell poweredge T100 & TE420

Sriram d_r_sriram at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 10 10:55:30 CDT 2009

Hi All
I am getting a strange prblem while installing TE420 on a Dell Poweredge T100 machine. I get a "TE4XXX: version Synchronisation error " nad the machine hangs which needs a hard reboot . Its a new machine and if i install TE410P then installation is successful. Strangely enough i have a working TE420F on another Dell POweredge T100 machine at a different locaiton ... The DELL tech support says his PCI express slots are fine ..has anyone encountered this problem before ? I've tried with 3 different TE420 cards to rule out a defective card

Thanks
Sriram