[asterisk-users] setting up phones

Ott Rose sixfourimpala at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 10 08:27:33 CDT 2009

the “sip show peers" command returns

Name/username              Host            Dyn Nat ACL Port     Status
0 sip peers [Monitored: 0 online, 0 offline Unmonitored: 0 online, 0 offline]

I ran grep on the sip.conf and it didn't find any IPs. Where would I add my IP? I am guessing that the phones will not work for eternal calling if my SIP trunk is not configured correctly. I have had trouble finding the correct settings for the SIP trunk. I am still learning the termanology which has been part of my problem.