[asterisk-users] Educational institutions: Your Asterisk experiences wanted!

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Thu Jul 9 22:50:01 CDT 2009

Hello!
   I've been asked to get a show of hands for some analysts for users
in Higher Ed - Universities, Colleges, or any other 2 or 4 year degree-
granting institutions.  If this fits you, please let me know your
contact data and briefly how you're using Asterisk, and if you don't
mind I can pass your contact data along (for consumption by humans
only - this is not a mailing list or marketing list) to some analysts
who might be interested in talking to  you about your Open Source
experience(s).  Sound interesting?  Mail me back and we can discuss in
detail.

   Also, I've been asked by a community member to create an .edu
mailing list.  I'm all for this, and I've been swamped with other
things to do and haven't gotten around to it yet.  Would  you be
interested in such a list that is specifically for discussing
implementation issues for such higher educational institutions?

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/