[asterisk-users] asterisk addon mysql - is mysql connection persistent

Shahid Tel shahedtel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 04:52:23 CDT 2009

Thanks Miguel Molina :)

I was bit curious about that as I am using few asterisk boxes connected to
a mysql server. And that mysql server sometimes gets lots of connections
from other sides ( other than asterisk boxes) . So if asterisk-mysql holds
dedicated persistant connection , it means cdr are being pushed to database
as in normal way.