[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Skype

Thomas Kenyon digium at sanguinarius.co.uk
Wed Jul 8 03:15:17 CDT 2009

DHAVAL INDRODIYA wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> can anybody tell me how can i integrate asterisk and skype users
>
> so that skype users can dial my asterisk number or dial internal
> dialplan form skype
>
> regars
> Dhaval

Chan_celiax can apparently interface with a copy of the skype client
running on the same machine, (I've not tried it so don't know how well
it works).

Other than that there is I gether an online SIP to Skype service (that
someone will probably mention in a moment).

As Alex suggests, digium are working on their own channel driver.