[asterisk-users] Call parking with ISDN

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Jul 7 17:57:39 CDT 2009

Hello Wilton!
   Thanks for your looking after my problems.
   No I meant the usual asterisk call park. Yes, it should be independet of the
trunk. But I wondered how to activate it from the asterisk CLI? Should I send
some special DTMFs (dialing digits) and be done with it? Or should I use some
special parking command or use a complete dial command? How to do it? and how
to get my caller back, when I want to continue the call?
   Thanks for caring about this!
   Friendly regards
          Julien

--------