[asterisk-users] chan_mobile help.

Sasa Bobek sasa.bobek.hr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:13:56 CDT 2009

Could not agree more.  I had chan_mobile up and running with an older
version of Trix, but never managed to recreate it with the latest versions.
 Other people I talked to even suggested that it was made on purpose.  With
elastix the only problem I had was the missing mobile.conf.example, but you
can create one from the Trix instructions from scratch or download it from
the SVN.