[asterisk-users] Resetting Day/Night setting

Jeremy Winder jwinder at logicalsi.com
Tue Jul 7 09:47:50 CDT 2009

It seemed to me cron was going to be the best solution. I'll create a
script that will run every minute or so that compares the Day/Night
Control with the Time Condition and when their outcomes match, reset the
Day/Night Control back to default.

I was curious as to how others would approach the same problem.

Thanks again,

Jeremy