[asterisk-users] What is the best way to share extension state

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Mon Jul 6 06:36:52 CDT 2009

Benny Amorsen schrieb:
> <asterisk-users at rogg.is> writes:
>
>> 3) Hook into the AMI and parse the ExtensionStatusEvent which I think gives
>> me what I want.

> The challenge with AMI is that it is becoming a high-bandwidth channel.
> If you're only interested in one event type, you will spend quite a bit
> of CPU time just discarding uninteresting events.
>
> Perhaps it would be possible to make events more granular, instead of
> just on/off?

After you're logged in send

Action: Events
EventMask: call

or

Action: Events
EventMask: call,system

if you're interested in reload etc.

But you are right. "call" still gives you events like NewExten,
NewChannel etc. apart from ExtensionStatus. NewExten can be pretty
verbose.

    Philipp Kempgen
--
AMOOMA GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied  ->  http://www.amooma.de
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer, Handelsregister: Neuwied B14998